My name is Ruth Hammerbacher. I consult and facilitate interactions with affected citizens, interest groups and opinion builders. My clients are corporations, municipalities and government departments, research institutions and associations.
My work supports mutual understanding and aims for constructive solutions. I support my customers in implementing procedures and developing attitudes which meet the needs of meaningful and effective stakeholder interactions. Therefor I use my professional experience as an independent consultant and facilitator who has conceptualized and guided more than a hundred communication projects since 1990. In addition, ten years of experience in professional politics and scientific training as a sociologist provide valuable competences.
Recent examples of my work are e.g.
- Long-term national stakeholder forum for the German food economy
- Community dialogues for industrial customers relating to industry locations e.g. steel plant, waste site, cement mill, gas drilling
- International stakeholder board of EU project SOLUTIONS
- Pilot project on informal participation by citizens in preparing a new legislation, for the German Federal State of Lower Saxony
- Public dialogue process on ExxonMobils intentions to produce unconventional natural gas
- Interdisciplinary forum on ethical questions of animal testing in basic research