I consult and facilitate interactions on novel and, as the case may be, controversial issues. My clients are corporations, associations, municipalities, government departments and research institutions.
My work supports joint fact finding and mutual respect between all the involved. It aims for collaboration and constructive solutions and is accompanied by adequate press relations.
I support my customers in developing attitudes and implementing procedures meeting the needs of meaningful and effective interactions whith their stakeholders.
For these purposes I use my professional experience as an independent consultant who has guided more than a hundred projects since 1990 – among those a number of extensive pilot projects with innovative aims as well as a number of controversial public debates. In addition, ten years of experience in professional politics and the scientific training as a sociologist provide valuable competences.
Recent examples of my work are e.g.
- Long-term national stakeholder forum for the German food economy
- Community and stakeholder dialogues for industrial customers relating to industry activities e.g. steel plant, waste site, cement mill, gas drilling, plant breeding
- International Stakeholder Board of EU project SOLUTIONS
- Pilot project on informal participation by citizens in preparing a new legislation, for the German Federal State of Lower Saxony
- Public scientific dialogue on ExxonMobils intentions to produce unconventional natural gas at German sites
- Interdisciplinary expert forum on ethical questions of animal testing in basic research
For your interest, I will be glad to provide more specific information.